Web designer and front-end developer
From an early age I have been fascinated by the growth of the computing industry and wanted to be a part of it.
I have 5.5 years industry experience, 4 years in the banking industy and 1 year in gaming.
- XHTML/CSS (with knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS)
- Good knowledge of the adobe creative suite (Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
- Knowledge of CMS mainly wordpress
- Understanding of responsive web design
- Understanding of typography
- Good SEO knowledge
- MS Office competent
- Mac & PC literate
- Good attention for detail.
- I have culture awareness.
- Team player.
Innovation North Faculty, Leeds Metropolitan University 2005-2009
2.1 upper class BSC Hons Business Computing
Front End Developer at Gtech
July 2013 – Present
- Working across three different CMS platforms for The UK, Danish and Spanish markets.
- The platforms are Wide Area, Prism and Socket.
- Coded 17 new websites using bootstrap and SASS ready for migration
- BAU can be anything from content or design changes to scripting and functionality development.
- Researched and documented the user journey, in order to make sites as user friendly as possible.
- Reviewed and reduced page loading times, again to create a better user journey for our players.
Website Designer/Developer at Newcastle Building Society
June 2009 – July 2013
- After a successful placement year at Newcastle Building Society, I returned to work full time after my university course.
- My main duties at the company are updating the content on the marketing website.
- Creating new email templates and application forms for new products.
- Creating new imagery and adverts for new products.
- Designing and developing new marketing websites for third party clients.
- Branding up the online banking systems for new offerings.
- I particularly enjoy running, handball and playing Squash.
- I like to watch and play football, the team I follow is Newcastle United.
- I have a UK driving licence which I have held for over 10 years.
- I enjoy socialising with my friends and family.